For the 17th consecutive year, the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) has taken the lead in the “Best Colleges” rankings released by U.S. News & World Report. The ACC prides itself on providing its student-athletes with both exceptional athletic opportunities and world-class academic experiences. The dedication to excellence displayed by ACC schools has led to their recognition as one of the top collections of academic institutions in higher education.
Some notable achievements from this year’s rankings include:
– The ACC has consistently had the best average rank among Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) conferences for the past 17 years.
– The average rank of ACC schools is 54.9, surpassing all other FBS conferences.
– Among peer conferences, the ACC boasts the most schools in the top 30 of the rankings.
– The ACC has the most schools in the top 50 among all FBS conferences.
– Among FBS conferences, the ACC has the highest number of schools in the top 70.
– Even the three institutions set to join the ACC before the 2024-25 academic year have earned spots in the top 100 of the rankings.
For more information and the complete list of rankings, please visit the U.S. News and World Report “Best Colleges” rankings at https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges.