News Releases from Division of Overall health
Hawai‘i Division of Overall health closes JB,S Kitchen and Lounge in Wailuku
Posted on Mar 17, 2023 in Newsroom
WAILUKU, HI – The Hawai‘i Division of Overall health (DOH) has posted a red “Closed” placard to shield public overall health due to essential meals security violations at JB,S Kitchen and Lounge. The restaurant owned and operated by JB,S Kitchen and Lounge, LLC, is positioned at 752B Decrease Key Street in Wailuku.
The meals establishment received the red placard on March 15, 2023 and ought to stay closed till all violations are resolved and DOH enables the restaurant to reopen to the public.
Vital violations noted at inspection contain:
- Cockroach infestation in the kitchen, which includes on walls and pipes more than flour and batter at the deep-fry station.
- An accumulation of grease and meals debris was observed on and about the stove, which serves as a meals supply for roaches.
- Hand-wash sinks had been not made use of exclusively made use of for hand washing as needed.
- Cross-contamination situation was observed in a refrigerator with raw eggs becoming stored above vegetables and prepared to consume foods.
- Cleaning options had been observed stored more than uncooked pasta and baking soda in the dry storage cabinet.
The overall health division is requiring the meals establishment to take the following corrective actions just before they will be permitted to reopen:
- Experienced pest manage ought to be stepped up to eradicate roaches
- Facility ought to be cleaned to get rid of all pest harborage situations, such as the grease construct-up and meals debris and
- Meals and toxic chemical storage ought to be organized to resolve possible cross-contamination of a variety of foods and contamination from toxic chemical substances.
A stick to-up inspection is scheduled for March 17, 2023.
The Division of Overall health Meals Security Branch protects and promotes the overall health of Hawai‘i residents and guests via education of meals business workers and regulation of meals establishments statewide. The branch conducts routine overall health inspections of meals establishments exactly where meals items are ready, manufactured, distributed, or sold.
The branch also investigates sources of meals-borne illnesses and possible adulteration. It is also accountable for mitigating the effects of these incidents to avert any future occurrences. Division of Overall health meals security specialists strive to operate with small business owners, foodservice workers, and the meals business to make sure secure meals preparation practices and sanitary situations.
To view restaurant inspection reports, go to http://hi.healthinspections.us/hawaii/.
For additional details on the department’s placarding plan go to http://overall health.hawaii.gov/san/.
# # #
1 thought on “News Releases from Division of Overall health”
กรมกิจการผู้สูงอายุ ผส กระทรวงการพัฒนาสังคมและความมั่นคงของมนุษย์