GRIEFSHARE: GriefShare session 8: Complicating Factors. The meeting will be 5 to 7 p.m. Sunday in the Family Life Center Classroom 2 at Life Church, 610 S. Leavitt Road, Leavittsburg. For more information, call Life Church 330-898-1131.
For more information or to register online go to www.GriefShare.org.
CELEBRATE RECOVERY: Celebrate Recovery, a support group to help those recovering from addiction or any kind of mental health issue, meets 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesdays at 6779 Belmont Ave., Girard.
EATING DISORDER HELP: The National Association for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia and other Eating Disorders will meet from 6 to 8 p.m. June 5, at the Church of Notre Dame, 2325 Highland Road, Hermitage, Pa. For more information, call Renee at 724-981-5435.
SURVIVORSHIP PICNIC: Mercy Health’s annual Survivorship Picnic is 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday at Eastwood Field in Niles.
Guests will join other survivors in celebrating at the event. Tickets include entry to the picnic, admittance to the Mahoning Valley Scrappers game that evening and a $5 credit towards concessions.
Survivor and guest will enjoy a picnic-style meal, games, prizes and a tribute to our survivors. Spaces are limited, first-come, first-served.
To RSVP, call 330-965-5410 or email LAdorno@mercy.com. Leave a detailed message with name, phone number, and if you are bringing a guest.
TCMHRB SCHEDULE: The Trumbull County Mental Health and Recovery Board schedule includes:
• Thursday: Family & Children First Council Marketing and Communications Committee, 3 p.m. To join the meeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/720467797 Or Dial In: (312) 757-3121 with Access Code: 720-467-797;
• June 3: Health Fair, noon to 4 p.m.on the Square, Warren Courthouse square;
• June 6: FCFC Executive Board Meeting, 8:30 a.m. TMHA First Floor Conference Room B. Join meeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/798007717 Or Dial In: (408) 650-3123 with Access Code: 798-007-717;
• June 6: Program Committee Meeting, 4:30 p.m., TMHA First Floor Conference Room A. Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84372712572?
pwd=dXp4Qm1tMFJQRThITXVWOEJrd2kzQT09 with Meeting ID: 843 7271 2572 and Passcode: 050114. Or Dial In: (929) 205 6099 or (312) 626 6799;
• June 12: Family & Children First Council Trauma Informed Care Steering Committee, 3 p.m., TMHA First Floor Conference Room A. Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83340889543?pwd=am1XdVJHNVk2SUwxYmxDNWxaWUFGdz09 with Meeting ID: 833 4088 9543 and Passcode: 246872. Or Dial In: (929) 205 6099 or (312) 626 6799;
• June 13: Suicide Prevention Coalition, 3 p.m., TMHA First Floor- Conference Room A. Join Zoom Meeting: https://colemanservicesorg.zoom.us/j/94667056483?pwd=a0R3Z3VUQXdEbjMrOHNwcDc2MlJyUT09 with Meeting ID: 946 6705 6483 and Passcode: SPC. Or Dial In: (929) 436 2866 or (301) 715 8592;
•June 13: Budget and Finance Committee Meeting, 3:30 p.m., Board Conference Room. To join the meeting: https://meet.goto.com/818367213 or Dial In: (224) 501-3412 with Access Code: 818-367-213;
TCCHD SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE: The Trumbull County Combined Health District wants everyone to know that Ohio’s Smokefree Workplace Act includes e-cigarettes and all forms of vaping.
Today’s breaking news and more in your inbox