EYE ON Organization: This week’s meetings
• Port Angeles Organization Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational applications are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week attributes Matthew Rainwater, executive director, Pennies for Quarters.
There is a $five minimum charge by Joshua’s for these at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Noon Rotary — Meets at noon on Wednesdays at Asian Buffet, 1940 E. Initial St. #160 (Port Angeles Plaza) in Port Angeles.
This week attributes a report on the status of the Dungeness Reservoir.
Lunch may perhaps be bought for $18 or $three for facility use.
• Port Angeles Nor’Wester Rotary — Meets in individual Fridays at 7 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week attributes Sea Cadets with Jared Minared.
Zoom access is by request. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
There is a $five minimum charge by Joshua’s for these at the meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Clallam County Financial Improvement Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at eight a.m. The Zoom hyperlink is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• Sequim Sunrise Rotary — Hybrid meetings on Fridays at 7 a.m. at the Dungeness River Center, 1943 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim, and on the internet by way of zoom.
Applications can be located on their internet site, http://sequimsunriserotary.org. For a zoom invitation, e-mail email@example.com.
• Sequim Noon Rotary — Weekly hybrid lunch meetings Thursdays at 11:55 a.m. In individual at The Significant Elk Restaurant, 707 E Washington St., in Sequim and on the internet by way of Zoom.
Applications can be located on their internet site, https://www.sequimrotary.org. For your private invitation to Zoom, please e-mail sequimrotary @gmail.com.
• West Finish Organization and Experienced Association — Meets in individual Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to eight:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Hall, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Hybrid meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. In-individual and streaming on the Zoom platform.
This week they will meet at Recovery Cafe, 939 Kearney St. in Port Townsend, with a presentation by Brian Richardson.
For access to the Zoom meeting, e-mail PTTownsendSunriseRotary@gmail.com.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — Meets in individual at noon Tuesdays at the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Way in Port Townsend.
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Meets at noon Thursdays at the Tri-Region Neighborhood Center, ten West Valley Road, Chimacum.
This week attributes EJCR/Habitat for Humanity.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Everyday News